If you have a bank account with the Central Bank of India and you do not know how to check your bank account balance at home, then you are in the right place. In this post, I am going to share some methods for the Central Bank of India balance check.
To check your bank account balance, you have to go to the bank and update your passbook if you do not know how to check the balance at home. The Central Bank of India provides several ways to conduct balance checks. Read this post till the end to know all about the process.
All the ways I have shared in this post are easy; You just need to know the process. Read each step carefully to avoid errors.
Central Bank of India approach for online checks
- Miss call
- Internet banking.
- mobile app.
- UPI App.
Now let’s talk about every method ……….
Method 1 – Check Central Bank of India Balance through Missed Call
The easiest way to check your Central Bank of India is to give a missed call.
Call 95552 44442 from your registered mobile number. Your call will be automatically disconnected, and you will receive an SMS mentioning your account balance.
This is the easiest process to check your central bank of India’s bank account balance. All you need is a SIM card registered with the bank.
Method 2 – Check the balance through Internet banking
If your existing CBI bank account has an internet banking facility, then you can quickly check your account balance through internet banking.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- First, go to https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
- Click on now log in.
- Now a security message will appear on your screen. Click proceed.
- On the next screen, enter your user ID and key. Then just log in to your account.
- After going to the home page, scroll to the left panel. Then click on inquire.
- Then click on account balance to check your account balance.
- You can also view your account details by clicking on the details.
Method 3 – Central Bank of India Balance Check through Mobile App
You can also check your central bank of India balance through mobile app. To do this, follow the steps below:
- First download the mobile app of Central Bank of India.
- Just open the app after the app is installed.
- Choose your Language: Hindi And listen to them Terms and Conditions
- If this is your first time using it, you will need to enter the USER ID (CIF) and mobile number. Now click on proceed.
You will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP on next screen.
- Now set your MPIN. [This will help you login in the future]
- Close the app and reopen.
- Log in with your MPin.
- On the homepage of the app, you will find an options account statement. Click on it. Your total account balance will be displayed.
Method 4 – Central Bank of India Balance Check through UPI App
You can check the balance of your Central Bank of India through any UPI app (BHIM UPI, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc.).
The registration process is the same on every UPI app. Follow the steps given below to register at BHIM UPI.
- First of all, Download BHIM UPI App from play store.
- Download now
- Open the app only after the app is installed.
- Choose your language
- Now the time has come to verify your mobile number. Select the SIM registered with your Central Bank of India. Then click on Next.
- Click on the three rows on the top right corner. Go after the bank account section..
- Choose your bank account and verify with your SIM card.
- After your details are verified, you are now ready to check your balance.
- To check the balance, go to the bank accounts section.
- After this click on request balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN. Your bank balance will be displayed.
Summary -By following the above methods, you can make a central bank of India balance check online. If you have any doubts about this information, you can write it in the comment section below.